About this webinar
For CHS Healthcare’s second session in our monthly CHC webinar series, ’From recovery to integration: Developing the future of Continuing Healthcare’, we would like to invite you to join us for an installation entitled, ‘Continuing Healthcare within Integrated Care Systems’.
With plans to put ICSs onto a statutory footing by April 2022, it’s critical that organisations are preparing now and have a strong management and CHC delivery system in place by the time ICSs come into play. Focus must remain on managing capacity and CHC budgets, as well as securing skill within the workforce and driving efficiency in support planning with patients and their families.
We’ll aim to address the following questions:
- How will the transition to ICSs impact the management and delivery of CHC?
- How can organisations prepare for ICS implementation?
- How can ICSs be a driver for reducing variation in reviews and assessments?
- What benefits can be realised for CHC workforce in the move to ICS?
Speakers will include:
- Stephen Chandler, Director for Adult Social Care, Oxfordshire County Council
- Paul Allerston, Partner and Solicitor Advocate, Hill Dickinson’s Manchester Health Advisory
The session will be facilitated by: Sebastian Stewart, Commercial Director, CHS Healthcare.
To register, please click on the button below.
Oxford County Council
Hill Dickinson’s Manchester Health Advisory
Join Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Breakfast Webinar series mailing list