We provide a substantial number of operational services, including full, end-to-end Continuing Healthcare services, large-scale operations and bespoke projects. Our offer encompasses:
- The management and assessment of new applications for NHS Continuing Healthcare and Funded Nursing Care
- Complex case management
- Reviews of existing patients, all funder types (including section 117)
- Retrospective reviews considering previously unassessed periods of care (PuPOC) and under New Periods (post April 1, 2013)
- Appeals, disputes and complaints, including our work in stakeholder dispute resolution management
- Procurement and brokerage of care
- Direct support for people with Personal Health Budgets
We have provided these operational services for many years, including the delivery of challenging projects managing thousands of retrospective applications for CHC funding. We met every deadline while achieving the highest levels of quality assurance. We have refined and tested every part of the workstream, ensuring the right skills are applied at the right part of each process. We are very good at process stream-lining.
We support CCGs to meet the Assurance Framework requirements: these measures form part of the Quality National Premium data sets required by NHS England.