Location: Head Office, Sutton Coldfield B72
Salary: £21k – £23k DOE
Hours: 40hrs per week – Monday-Friday
Interested in becoming an Administrator?
CHS Healthcare is long-established in the health sector with a record of continuous growth and success. We pride ourselves on being a trusted provider to the NHS since 1995. We hold a large number of contracts with the NHS and have an ever-expanding portfolio of work, making us the largest independent Care Coordinator in the UK. Our services range from arranging care home placements and packages of care to the administration and management of providers on behalf of CCGs through the use of our bespoke database systems Broadcare and Caretrack which have been developed to meet the specific needs of our customers.
About the role
You will be based at our Head Office in Sutton Coldfield. We are looking to expand our Operations Team and are seeking an all-round, confident team player with excellent interpersonal, administrative, IT support, customer service and organisational skills. The role will support the varied work of the team including reception duties, diary management, IT support and administrative support across the Operations Team functions. Confidentiality, attention to detail and the ability to think proactively on your feet is essential to this role.
What sort of person we are looking for?
- A genuine team player who can build supportive friendly relationships with colleagues and clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to problem solve
- Skilled in customer service, with good IT support and administration skills with ideally, but not essentially a healthcare- related background
- Confident, with a friendly telephone manner and committed to providing an excellent service for all customers
- Attention to detail and the ability to think proactively and multi-task
- Persuasive, positive with a can-do manner. Driven to achieve high standards, hard-working, willing to learn and be flexible to take on new challenges
- Smart, professional and keen to progress your career
- Ideally a graduate, A level or equivalent standard with at least 5 GCSE’s at C and above. Good excel and word skills. Many of our team are recent graduates with some admin experience with an interest in developing a career in the healthcare sector
In return you will be given the opportunity to work in a company that has in place an unyielding five-year business plan. We look for highly motivated individuals who have a genuine desire to build long lasting relationships with a passion to succeed. We at CHS Healthcare look forward to hearing from you.
This is a great opportunity to start or develop your career as an Administrator.
Please send your CV to: Maxine O’Neill firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your mobile number on your CV as you will be sent a text if you are shortlisted to take part in a structured competency based telephone interview
Closing Date for applications is: 25th March 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 3rd April 2019
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to candidates who are not shortlisted. Please therefore assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not contacted you three weeks following the closing date.