Efficient and safe hospital discharge continues to be a critical priority area for the NHS and social care. What systems and practices must be in place to ensure this is possible?
Join our webinar to hear about the key elements in efficient discharge management and how data can support this process.
We’ll address key questions, including:
- What are the ongoing challenges in discharge management? What has worked well in overcoming them?
- How do we ensure that different stakeholders have the accurate information they need to support decision-making?
- How can data and insights be used to plan for the future?
Our speakers will include:
- Lisa Duncan, Urgent Care and Senior Operations Manager, Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent CCGs
- Kate Tatton, Business Manager (Midlands), CHS Healthcare
The session will be facilitated by Tina Snowdon, Area Manager (Midlands and South East England), CHS Healthcare.