About this webinar
The health and care system is facing immense pressure with 7 out of 10 ambulance trusts now reporting black alerts and some trusts reducing capacity due to limited staff availability.
In addition Covid-19 hospital activity data (14/9) show there are currently 77,928 beds occupied by non-Covid patients which means, at this rate, there’s only c.4% capacity available heading into winter and flu season.
With winter planning underway, join our webinar to hear what experts in community provision and hospital discharge believe must happen now and in future months to ensure safe and appropriate care is available this winter.
We will be addressing key questions, including:
- How can care coordination drive patient flow and release capacity?
- Can analysing summer pressures help us prevent extreme delays this winter?
- In light of the government’s social care reform investment, how can those in the health and care sector work to fix the crisis in social care?
Speakers will include:
- Richard Parker, Board Member of North Norfolk Primary Care, and experienced senior NHS Operations Director
- Jane Taylor, Deputy Director Urgent Care, NHS Northamptonshire Clinical Commissioning Group
The session will be facilitated by: Uko Umotong, National Discharge and Community Services Manager, CHS Healthcare
There will be an opportunity to ask questions and engage in this interactive session – we’d love for you to join.
Board Member of North Norfolk Primary Care
NHS Northamptonshire Clinical Commissioning Group
Join Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Breakfast Webinar series mailing list