Location: Head Office, Sutton Coldfield B72
Salary: £23k to £25k DOE
Hours: 40hrs per week – Monday-Friday
Interested in working as a Sales Support Coordinator to the Senior Management Team?
CHS Healthcare is long-established in the health sector with a record of continuous growth and success. As part of our services to the NHS, we supply software and services to 30 Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) helping them manage their provision of care to patients in nursing homes or at home. Typically, our software systems Broadcare and Caretrack, are used for continuing healthcare patients, holding a database of them, administering care requirements, validating invoices and paying care providers. Our services range from arranging care home placements and packages of care to the administration and management of providers on behalf of CCGs. Some of our contracts with CCGs require us to employ small teams of staff to help manage these services around the country. Our Broadcare and Caretrack systems are bespoke databases which have been developed to meet the specific needs of our customers.
About the role
The office is based in Sutton Coldfield. You will be required to support our Senior Sales Team and work closely with the lead for telesales. Your duties will include:
- To provide the background information about key existing and future customers – Trust/Local Authority/CCG performance, areas of challenge, key stakeholders to assist in sales calls and introductory discussions. This will involve finding and accessing suitable public and paid for resources e.g. HSJ Intelligence
- To ensure Area Sales Managers have the latest sales materials (case studies, testimonials etc) relevant to new customer opportunities
- To update and ensure appropriate usage of the CRM so that all relevant internal stakeholders have access to latest customer interactions
- To update the sales tracker to ensure latest information around submitted proposals
- To draft standard proposals based on available templates to support the rapid development of new proposals
- To support the Area Sales Managers to update their sales plans and target lists
- To support the Regional Managers and Subject Matter Experts to pull together reports focused on the key CHS propositions, from the CRM system
- To liaise closely with telesales function to ensure integrated management of key customers contacts
What sort of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a person who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven sales skills, IT, administrative and organisational skills. The role will involve daily out bound calls, research development and interaction with senior members of the business.
You will have the ability to convey information clearly whilst working in a highly demanding environment. Attention to detail and the ability to think proactively and multitask is essential to this role.
This vacancy would suit a proactive, self-motivated graduate with an interest in the UK health economy. Experience in a sales or marketing function or with usage of a CRM is ideal, but not essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to time manage your day and prioritise duties in an ever-changing environment
- A proven history of achieving KPI’s and working to strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge and proven history of working in an environment that requires constant multitasking skills
- Knowledge of the care industry would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills to enable relationships to be built with people across many departments, internal and external and at all levels of management tiers
In return you will be given the opportunity to work in a company that has in place a focused five-year business plan. CHS Healthcare can offer you career progression and ongoing training to attain your ambitions. We look for highly motivated individuals who have a genuine desire to build long lasting relationships and with a passion to succeed. We at CHS Healthcare look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV to: Maxine O’Neill email@example.com
Please include your mobile number on your CV as you will be sent a text if you are shortlisted to take part in a structured competency based telephone interview
Closing Date for applications is 4th March 2019
Face to Face interviews will be held on Wednesday 13th March 2019
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to candidates who are not shortlisted. Please therefore assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not contacted you three weeks following the closing date.