Location: Ruislip, HA4
Hours: 40hrs per week – Monday-Friday
Salary: £22,100 – £25,000 DOE
CHS Healthcare / Carehome Selection pride ourselves on being an expanding, dynamic company that has been synonymous with being a trusted care broker to the NHS and community since 1995. We are the largest independent care coordinator in the UK. Since 1995 we have built a reputation as a trusted, person centered service specialising in assisting with hospital discharges and community support to find suitable care homes or care packages, whilst supporting families in the process.
About the role
The office is based in Ruislip. You will be required to support our London team to grow our referral sources. You will be required to:
- Make sales calls to prospective care organisations and new contacts in the community and hospitals
- Make appointments for visits and meetings
- Make Outbound telephone calls
- Follow up calls
- Admin, sending emails, letters, mailshots, creating spreadsheets
- Attend meetings and visits, must be a car driver
- Assist in generating referrals by researching new community contacts
- Manage and organise your calls and follow ups
- Be aware of new opportunities to develop new referrals and new care home and community contacts
We are looking to expand our team and are seeking a highly driven and motivated sales person to join our team in this new role. We work closely with hospitals, care homes, care agencies and community support teams.
What sort of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a person who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven sales skills, experience of outbound calls, IT literate, good administrative and organisational skills.
The role will involve daily out bound calls, research and appointment making.
You will have the ability to convey information clearly whilst working in a highly demanding environment. Attention to detail and the ability to think proactively is essential to this role.
- Sales experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Excellent working knowledge of Word and Excel
- The ability to time manage your day and prioritise duties in an ever-changing environment
- A proven history of achieving KPI’s and working to strict deadlines
- Ability to work in an environment that requires multitasking
- Knowledge of the care industry
- Excellent communication skills to enable relationships to be built with people across many departments, internal and external and at all levels of management tiers
In return you will be given the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company. CHS Healthcare can offer you career progression to attain your ambitions. We look for highly motivated individuals who have a genuine desire to build long lasting relationships with a passion to succeed; we at CHS Healthcare look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV to: Maxine O’Neill email@example.com
Please include your mobile number on your CV as you will be sent a text if you are shortlisted to take part in a structured competency based telephone interview
Closing Date for applications is 25th April 2019
Face to Face interviews will be held on Thursday 9th May 2019
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to candidates who are not shortlisted. Please therefore assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not contacted you three weeks following the closing date.