Now is the time to ensure that optimal community pathways are established so patients can be efficiently and appropriately discharged.
Join our webinar to hear from leading NHS and patient discharge experts about how they are preparing for winter with the D2A model and learn how systems are mobilising for this winter and beyond. We’ll address key questions, including:
- How can we implement and optimise the Discharge to Assess model?
- What additional structures and systems support the community pathway?
- How can the six weeks of treasury-funded care be used to drive patient flow?
- How can admission avoidance be utilised through winter?
Our speakers will include:
- Dawn Hallam, Discharge Manager, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust and Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust
- David Coyle, Chief Operating Officer, The Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
The session will be facilitated by Dr Gabrielle Silver, CEO of CHS Healthcare.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions and engage in this interactive session – we’d love for you to join.
This session will be recorded and shared via the CHS website and YouTube.
Your webcam will not be in use for the duration of this session nor will it be captured in the recording. If you participate in the chat function or Q&A your user-name will be visible to the other attendees.