The NHS and social care are moving into the recovery phase from COVID-19, but what will Continuing Healthcare look like in the new world? To explore these issues and reflect on the challenges of the last few months we are bringing together people from across the health and care system to consider:
- What is the impact of the Coronavirus Act 2020 and the implications for recovery?
- How does the system manage the significant backlog of reviews and assessments which have built up over the last months?
- What are the changing responsibilities for CCGs created through the Coronavirus Act 2020 and how will these impact the wider system and partners?
Our speakers are:
- Jill Mason, Partner and Head of Health & Care, Mills and Reeve
- Jan-Denise Wood, Head of Complex Care MK, CCG Covid-19 Tactical Lead Commissioning, Contracting & Flow Cell
The session will be facilitated by Dr Gabrielle Silver, CEO of CHS Healthcare.
There will be an informal discussion with an opportunity to ask questions and engage in this interactive session. If you would like to join please register at this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/what-next-continuing-healthcare-covid-19-recovery-planning-tickets-111943393704