As part of CHS Healthcare’s monthly webinar series, ‘From recovery to integration: Developing the future of Continuing Healthcare’, we are proud to introduce the first installation of the series, ‘Driving quality, safety and efficiency with data in Continuing Healthcare’. While data is regularly used for tracking CHC costs and managing CHC budgets, we will look at how it can be used to identify efficiencies, support QIPP targets and help ensure patients receive safe and appropriate care.
We’ll aim to address the following questions:
- Does the move to ICS create an opportunity to improve data quality?
- Can we develop targets around patient safety which are specifically data related?
- Is data being effectively leveraged for QIPP targets?
- What are the financial risks in a number of CCG coming together as a single ICS?
- Are there any risks in terms of contingent liabilities for those CCGs declaring backlogs in CHC assessments and reviews?
Speakers will include:
- Hayley Tingle, Chief Finance Officer, NHS Doncaster Clinical Commissioning Group and Acting Chief Finance Officer, NHS Bassetlaw Clinical Commissioning Group
- Andrew Whittingham, Associate Director of Finance, NHS Cheshire CCG
The session will be facilitated by: Harry Bourton, National CHC Operations Manager, CHS Healthcare.