Location: Nantwich, Cheshire CW5
Salary: £20K Full Time
Hours: 40hrs per week – Monday-Friday on a rota basis between the hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm
Interested in becoming a Service Desk Analyst?
This role is available for an immediate start
Hours of work will be 40hrs per week – Monday – Friday on a rota basis between the hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm
CHS Healthcare is long-established in the health sector with a record of continuous growth and success. As part of our services to the NHS, we supply software and services to 140 Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) helping them manage their provision of care to patients in nursing homes or at home. Typically, our software systems Broadcare and Caretrack, are used for continuing healthcare patients, holding a database of them, administering care requirements, validating invoices and paying care providers. Our services range from arranging care home placements and packages of care to the administration and management of providers on behalf of CCGs.
Our Broadcare and Caretrack systems are bespoke databases which have been developed to meet the specific needs of our customers. We also support another bespoke system for internal use to support our operational staff throughout the organisation, alongside leveraging a comprehensive range of Microsoft system including SharePoint.
- A genuine team player who can build supportive friendly relationships with colleagues and clients
- Confident, with a friendly telephone manner and committed to providing an excellent service for all customers
- Confident with numbers, able to take the initiative to problem solve and resolve complex customer queries
- Skilled in customer service, IT and administration with ideally but not essentially a healthcare- related background or with significant skills in IT systems, including but not limited to:
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Desktop and Laptop support
- Mobile device (phone and tablet)
- SharePoint administration
- Familiar with relational databases, confident with solving numbers, and have a good appreciation of databases and SQL
- Persuasive, positive with a can-do manner. Driven to achieve high standards, hard-working, willing to learn and be flexible to take on new challenges
- Smart, professional and keen to progress your career
- Ideally graduate/A level or equivalent standard with at least 5 GCSE’s at C and above. Good excel, mathematical and word skills are essential.
The role –You will be a key member of the Software Team and the first line of contact and support for our customers
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Track, route, and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process via different media
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through resolution
- Provides excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensures proper recording, documentation and closure on all queries
- Recommends procedure modifications or improvements as appropriate
- Efficiently utilise the Helpdesk management tool to manage ticket workload in compliance with SLA’s and productivity targets.
- Efficiently escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Maintain, monitor, and administer the company’s IT assets, to include desktop, laptop and mobile devices, ensuring an accurate record is maintained.
- Provide first line support and administration of user requests
- Updating and maintaining company address book
- Updating and maintaining company intranet
- Support corporate IT applications
In return you will be given the opportunity to work in a company that is growing strongly year on year. CHS Healthcare can offer you career progression and ongoing training to help you achieve your career objectives. We look for highly motivated individuals who have a genuine desire to build long lasting relationships and with a passion to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
This is a great opportunity to start or develop your career in IT Service Desk Support.
Please send your CV to: Maxine O’Neill email@example.com
Please include your mobile number on your CV as you will be sent a text if you are shortlisted to take part in a structured competency-based telephone interview
Closing Date for applications is: 24th September 2020
Face to Face interviews: Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd October 2020
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to candidates who are not shortlisted. Please therefore assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not contacted you three weeks following the closing date.